24/7 Nurse Help Line
Have a question to ask a nurse? Here’s how it works!
CALL: Simply call 618-226-5454 whether it’s day, night, or anytime in between.
DISCUSS: Once connected to the help line, you can ask medical questions, discuss symptoms and concerns, and talk about options. You can ask a nurse questions about sprains, fevers, bee stings, blood pressure, pregnancy, stomach pain, diarrhea, and more.
Questions you’d like to ask a nurse:
- Concussion – What are the signs of a concussion?
- High Fever – How high is too high for a fever? Should I take my daughter to the ER now or wait and see our doctor tomorrow?
- Stitches – How do I know if I need stitches? Should I go to express care?
- Flu symptoms – Do my symptoms mean I have the flu, or something else?
- COVID Testing – Where should I get tested?
DECIDE: Our experienced nurses and care coordinators will help you figure out your next steps. That might include scheduling an appointment with a doctor or seeking care at a hospital emergency room.
Let us help you find peace of mind by getting guidance to your medical questions and concerns. Call Heartland Regional’s free Nurse Help Line at 618-226-5454. We’re here 24 hours a day, seven days a week, because when you have a health question, you want answers, now.
Talking to a nurse is peace of mind, anytime. Nurse Help Line Fast Facts:
- FREE, confidential medical hot line service
- Staffed by experienced nurses and care coordinators
- Available 24/7/365
- Se habla Español