Where to go and what to bring.
Our admissions/registration desk is located to your right once you enter the hospital through the main entrance.
Arrive on time:
Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Hospital staff is available to assist you and direct you to the Admissions/Registration area:
Monday – Friday: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
The ER Registration desk is open 24 hours a day for patients arriving outside of these designated hours.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- a photo ID
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
All patients are admitted to Heartland Regional Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.