Your well-being is our top priority
At Heartland Regional Medical Center, your safety and comfort in our facility and with our staff is very important. Here you’ll find a few pages about our promise of privacy and patients’ rights, as well as a chance for you to tell us about more about how we did on your last visit. You’ll also find lots of useful information about things you’ll need to know when you stay with us, from details about the bed you’ll sleep in to the channels you can watch on TV.
Enjoy your stay.
Our patient rooms are equipped to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible, and our patient experience comes with a few expectations. Learn more about what to expect about your stay in our hospital.
- Living Will Form
- Living Will Form (Spanish)
- Illinois Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Illinois Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney for Health Care (Spanish)
- Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
- Declaration for Mental Health Treatment (Spanish)
- Uniform Practitioner Order for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) Form
- Uniform Practitioner Order for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) Form (Spanish)
- Explanation Document of POLST Form
- Explanation Document of POLST Form (Spanish)