- Benign conditions such as hemorrhoids, fissures and abscess/fistula-in-ano disease.
- Functional disease such as rectal prolapse, fecal incontinence and chronic constipation.
- Inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis; and diverticulitis and its complications.
- Management and surgical treatment of colon, rectal and anal cancer.
- Laparoscopic/robotic colectomies and proctectomies
- Procedures and care for anal fistulas, hemorrhoids, anal fissures (including Botox injections)
- Anoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy
- Care for pelvic floor disorders (fecal incontinence & rectal prolapse)
- Surgical treatment of Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Related Services and Conditions
Colorectal Cancer Screening and Colonoscopy Prep Although colorectal cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States, it often goes undetected, according to the American Cancer Society. Symptoms do not usually occur until the disease is advanced and 75%...
Although colorectal cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States, it often goes undetected, according to the American Cancer Society, because symptoms do not usually occur until the disease is advanced. Colorectal cancer affects both men and women...